On June 30, 2023, a scientific round table on the theme “The Real Estate Vindication in the Republic of Armenia”, organized by Law Institute “M-Logos” together with LAWSUIT LLC, with the support of a Ter-Tachatyan law firm, will be held.
The main topics for discussion at the forthcoming scientific round table are:
- subjective integrity of the purchaser as a ground for refusal of vindication,
- the purchase acquisition as a ground for vindication refusal,
- perception of the attrition factor of the property owner “at his/her will”,
- the “fate” of ownership in a situation where conditions exist to protect the bona fide purchaser of things,
- the lawfulness of the extension of the application of a conviction judgement to third parties,
- the ratio of vindication and “fan” restitution,
- the act of vindication of immovable property rights in the registration of ownership of the owning thing by the defendant,
- the advisability of applying the statute of limitations to vindication,
- the difference between vindicative and non-litigation.
To familiarize with the program, information about the speakers, the place and time of the event, you need to go under the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16VozYWl_7eGgO9EDe8o-ePdCTzOmHpfS/edit
It should also be noted that participation in the scientific round table supposes pre-registration, the form of which can also be found under the previous link.